Tuesday, July 17, 2007

PLUG IN BABY.

today was a long day at school. had the normal boring lessons. and then after that it was a level chinese listening. it was not as hard as i thought it out for me. during the exam i managed to check my answers with zw's, with thanks to my eyesight. and surprisingly, only 2 answers were different from him. but my class people didn't believe me and went YAH YAH YAH -.- its true okay! but as i don't trust myself i changed it. haha i think it was a change for the better. well after that had some stupid h1 chinese compo for common tests. then after that i headed to town. saylay got her pencilbox, and then we all went to have waffles at gelare! went home and mommy nagged as i was late for dinner. haha.

I WANT A TRANSFORMERS PENCIL BOX THAT CAN TRANSFORM.

No comments: