Sunday, July 22, 2007

Since nessa tagged me and i am bored so what the heck.


The rules :
1. Each player of this game starts off by giving 6 weird things about themselves.
2. People who get tagged needs to write in their blog of their own weird things as well and state the rules clearly.
3. In the end, you'll select 6 people to be tagged and list their names.

6 weird things about abel.

1. I can change the television channels 2 times in less than a second at home.
2. I tried to feed a cat a coconut one day and he/she didnt like it.
3. I have to put the clock next to my table 10 mins earlier so that i can cheat myself every morning that i am late, and i will rush so fast that i will be just on time, somehow i fall for it every damn morning.
4. I can sleep anywhere, even on a hard concrete floor and still fall sleep (well so far.)
5. I sing aloud sometimes in front of my computer, and will get scolded by my mommy.
6. Since i was a toddler, i have slept in a car shaped bed from little tykes, till march this year.

6 people to be tagged: anyone who is reading this and bored.

No comments: